Bath & Body Works | Black Friday Purchase With Purchase Box - Featuring Pure Wonder

First thing this morning I was shown these photos of the Bath and Body Works Black Friday Purchase With Purchase Box and I could not wait to share!

Filled with some New Fragrance choices as well as some returning favorites, these products will make for some great gifting options...that is if you can resist keeping them for yourself.

What do I love about this box?  THOSE SOCKS!!!  They look like pink colored shea socks with a Crowned Princess Polar Bear on them.  How fun, because they will work back to the other Princess/Queen Polar Bear items also hitting the shelves this season.  I am not sure if we will see these socks available outside of this box purchase.

Pricing?  I have not confirmed the price yet because it is weeks away but if it is priced like last years box, it should be $30 with a $30 purchase.  I will update when I know the confirmed pricing.

Box Contents:

  • Pure Wonder - Fine Fragrance Mist, Body Lotion, Shower Gel
  • 'Tis the Season - Foaming Hand Soap
  • The Perfect Christmas Three Wick Candle
  • Merry Cookie - Single Wick, Hand Cream, Pocketbac
  • Shea Socks