Bath & Body Works | Store Visit and New Items Found

While my visits to Bath and Body Works are usually first thing in the morning, My Tuesday visit wasn't until later in the day after work and errands.  And I am glad I decided to stop in then, or I may have missed out on some new body care scents in travel sizes that were out.  

 


 

Part of Holiday 2 body care releases this week of Thanksgiving, I am not sure of the name of this collection of scents yet.  I can guess it is a Merry Christmas collection since that is what is on the packaging for the fragrances that were first spotted in Canada. If I can confirm the collection name, I will add it.

These are the fragrances they had.  Merry Christmas Raspberry Sugar and Merry Christmas Iced Cinnamon Rolls.  Both delicious smelling in their own rights with adorable packaging.  There are other pieces to this collection, that have not been shown yet.  I was sent the photos, but asked not to share them and I have to respect that...but I can tell you about them in the next post so you can look for them in your stores.

The Houses Barrel Wallflower was out on the wall and I was so tempted by all of the beautiful wallflowers this year to grab them all...but I resisted this one too. More Scentportables were set and this snowflake was eye catching because it was opalescent and caught the light as I moved it.  While I don't use these in our car, I do use these around the house on baskets, and in closets.  

Gingham Heart of Gold filled the shelf above the Gingham body care and I still need to wear that scent to see if I need to grab the shower gel during the upcoming All Body Care Sale.  I ordered mine online along with nine other fragrance mists and I haven't tested them all out on me yet.

And this tower was filled with beautiful gift set boxes just in time for Black Friday Sale Week.

This visit purchase included 6 travel mists and 5 Believe in your Elf Pocketbacs in the scent of Frosted Cranberry.  Because I didn't want to miss getting these if they sold out, the cost was $44.60 (no coupon) and yes, that was a lot to spend with a Travel Size Body Care Sale coming which would make the cost around half as much.