Bath & Body Works | Time To Shop The Try It To Believe It $2.95 Pricing On Hand Soaps Sale!!!

Today, Bath and Body Works is having their much anticipated Try It To Believe It Hand Soap Sale, both in store  and Online and today...is the day to stock up!

 

 

Try It To Believe It sales are special pricing sales offered a few times a year with pricing to attract your attention to buy the product, because they know once you do...you will LOVE IT....and come back to buy MORE!

Seasoned shoppers know this is the time to grab those scents you want to stock up on and to gift for the holidays.  I grabbed ten soaps two weeks ago when the Single Wick candles were on sale and I did not pay $2.95 each.  Yikes.  I spent well over $44 dollars on mine, after the 20% off coupon!  I know I could go into the store and ask for a price adjustment...but I would bet they are super busy today and I don't want to hold up any lines.  It is a lot of money to leave on the table, I get it...but I did get some of what I wanted then so I am good.

You will see if you shop online and in store that there is also a Spring Preview of  Hand Soap scents, so if you are skipping this holiday time sale because they aren't your thing, there are some botanical scent labels out on the shelves.

I went to my soap shelves to get a count on what I have currently and I am at 623 bottles.  Yes, I know that is excessive.  But keep in mind I am a writer of all things Bath and Body and when I saw new over these past 10+ years, I bought it to try it and share.  Plus these have a longer than they say shelf life.  I mean it is soap.  The only thing that changes I will say are two colors...Blue and green soaps tend to lose their coloring and get darker after time so I am always trying to use those first.

I still have the Creamy Luxe formulas, and some with the deep cleansing beads and I will tell you they are sooo much better than some of what we see now and the fragrance of the soap is still intense.

This is a Today Only Sale, so grab the deal while you can.