Bath & Body Works | My Purchase Today - November 9th

My errand running today included a visit to Bath and Body Works to return the new pocketbacs, and scentportable I grabbed on Saturday.  Of course I also wanted to see what else was new and I was not disappointed, but the main reason to go was to find a different pocketbac for a gift.
 
The pocketbacs (critter on a scooter and the popcorn bag) ended up being too large for the giftees backpack - so she decided I can look for a smaller one for her.  Ha ha.  The scentportable with the pearls did not match the others in my collection so rather than keep it in a box unused, back it went.

The snowman candle topper/ornaments were $8.95 each and the Pure Wonder Single Wick was on sale today priced at $8.00.  I didn't get to the store to buy my single wicks during the $5.95 sale so I wanted to make sure I grabbed at least this Pure Wonder single wick before it sells out.   I posted an updated list of upcoming sales earlier today, and there will be another Single Wick Sale November 21st that I can stock up should I need to.  

The In the Stars Fine Fragrance Mist is in the new, holiday release packaging and I do like the sparkle over the older version.