Bath & Body Works | New Giving Tuesday Candle Collection Online and In Store Today

Bath and Body Works New Giving Tuesday Candle Collection in stores and online today.  
 
 
 
 
I did grab two of the candles; Give Thanks and Give Warmth, but my husband was not happy with both scents.  He wanted more Christmas scented candles...and said the Thanks candle smelled too much like soap on cold...and with my candle cabinet still full of the Hot Cocoa and Cream candles he wanted something different than another Chocolate scent.

When I smelled the Give Warmth it reminded me of the Malted Pistachio Truffle candle on cold for some reason. 
 
The Peach on Earth scent was offered in two jar / label styles in my store.  One that is more opaque and colored and the other matches the clear jar with colored wax.  Picture of those below. 
 
My personal preference would have been colored jars with a different label...I do struggle with sight issues and I found these hard to read at first glance.  And while Grey everything is on trend, I am not a fan of grey wax so even if that was a great scent, it would be a pass for me.