Bath & Body Works | My Holiday Purchases So Far

Here is a peek at some of my Holiday at Bath and Body Works purchases to date. 

 


 

The body care mists were purchased online during the $5.95 sale because I wanted to get the Sleighride and Snuggles Online Exclusive so I grabbed a few others to save the shipping cost

Joy to the World Body Care - Beautiful packaging. Love all of these scents and the free item body care coupon covers the Diamond Shimmer Mists, so I grabbed that in LOVE.

Holiday Travel Fun Size - Adorable packaging in fan favorite scents.  Great for gifts and I will be getting more mists.

That Glittered Gift Bag - Perfect accent for my Glitter and Pearls items.

Pure Wonder - I enjoyed the parfum in this so I can't wait to try the lasting power of the Fine Fragrance Mist.

Gingham Heart of Gold - I am still trying this out, I am not sure how I like it.

Pocketbacs - Y'all know my adoration for hand sanitizers and plastic figures so I don't need to elaborate...haha. 

Candles - These were purchased during the $15.95 candle sale and I am loving each of the fragrances, I haven't had the time to burn them yet.  

Alpine Collection Body Care - I am not in love with these fragrances at all.  I tried them with a little spritz of the spray and so far I am not impressed.  I did not get the Twisted Peppermint, Frosted Coconut Snowball, or Fresh Sparkling Snow as of yet.  Whether or not I keep these scents remains to be seen. Instead of this collection, why couldn't we have had full sizes of the Hot Cocoa and Cream, and Merry Cookie?

As time allows, I will be trying the scents and writing out my thoughts on each.