Life Writings | Facebook

Posting this to slow down the hate posts of speculation...which will still happen....


I woke to the two messages from Facebook regarding the pending suspension and deletion of my Life Inside The Page Daily Finds due to spamming.  I shared them in that group page.

I have received messages like those before that I thought were hacking and I ignored them....and then got a four day suspension for a pocketbac holders recording for a collaboration.  Then, it suspended not only the LITPDF public page, but also my personal page.  So I took it seriously.

After finding the message today, I went into the section to file an appeal and hesitated on sending it....took care of other things....thought about deleting it myself, or waiting to see what would happen....and made lunch.

My husband thought I should file the appeal before I lose the page.   Wrong choice.

Everything was removed. Every access to everything I had.   All of the group pages I had, which can be replaced as a page, but tens of years of content can't.....but the worst devastation for me now is the loss of my personal page with all of the photos of my daughter that were saved there....as well as the other family who have passed.  I had hundreds of albums filled of life. now lost.  Very upsetting beyond the words I can type. 

Was it Facebook???  I am not sure.  When I tried to log in, there was a message telling me I lost FB because of a IG suspension with some random name and a photo of some woman.  When I tried to log in again, it said the page was suspended.

I am assuming it was a hack by some  &^%$#!   And not because I shared info that I do....which I see is already the leading gossip.  Well, it could be some &^%$#!  who hated me because I share and didn't much care for my attitude...But I don't think it was anything  BBW at all.  Just another &^%$#! ..  or FB.