Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Bath & Body Works | Holiday '24 Light Up Puppy Dog Hand Soap Holder And Pocketbac Holder

Bath & Body Works | Holiday '24 Light Up Puppy Dog Hand Soap Holder And Pocketbac Holder

While I don't always get these rubberized Hand Soap Holders, this little guy is going to sit on my desk holding lots of things.  The Hand Soap Holder is priced at $19.95...ouch I know...and I have no coupons....and the matching Pocketbac Holder is priced at $9.95.  Ouch, Again.

These little cuties both light up -- the Christmas Lights blink but...no sound.  There is a matching Cosmetic Bag, and Shea Socks.  What a cute collection for Holiday gifting to others....and of course, YOURSELF!!

 Edit: 10/16 Shea-Infused Lounge Socks $9.95