Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Bath & Body Works | Upcoming October '24 Holiday Candle Sale Pricing - $13.95

Bath & Body Works | Upcoming October '24 Holiday Candle Sale Pricing - $13.95

Beginning tomorrow, Bath and Body Works Three Wick Candle Sale Pricing - $13.95.  During today's visit, I saw a few candles I would like to grab, as well as more Hand Soaps that are out for the Holiday.  Without having a coupon to shop with, this pricing is okay to get a start on shopping.



10/17

  • 3-Wicks Candles lifeinsidethepage.blogspot.com  Promotion

10/18

  • 3-Wicks Candles lifeinsidethepage.blogspot.com  Promotion

10/19

  • 3-Wicks Candles lifeinsidethepage.blogspot.com  Promotion

10/20

  • 3-Wicks Candles lifeinsidethepage.blogspot.com  Promotion