Bath & Body Works | Holiday '24 Fireplace 3-Wick Candle Holder Globe Pedestal

Boy, do I miss the good ole days of Christmas House Luminaries.  Don't You??

I don't know if we're getting one this holiday season --- of course not everything is known and shown --- so anything can happen.  

This is not on my "checking my list twice" list.  Yes, it is a globe inside of a plastic fireplace candle pedestal with an upside down Santa Claus.  Lots of work to make I am sure...but for me, and I speak for myself alone, it's a $99.95 No.

I look at things as ---

  • how much space is it going to take up storage wise?  
  • where am I going to put it to use it?
  • how much is it going to cost?  
  • what is it's decor value if I change out themes often? 
  • how is it powered?
  • what is the cost of use?  batteries/electricity?
  • how easy is it to keep clean?
  • what is the quality of the piece for durability?
  • what is going to stop working first....probably the snow globe?
  • what is the resale value for it when I tire of it? 
  • do I need it?
  • do I want it?
  • can I afford it?

It's a No to all of the above.

I am a very tactile person and sometimes I fall in love with things with my eyes first, before I touch them.  As I get older, my eyes aren't the determining factor and touching this didn't make me want it.