Bath & Body Works | New Holiday '24 Gingerbread Goodies

Here are a few of the New Gingerbread Goodies we will be seeing out at Bath and Body Works stores this Holiday Season.  I took and shared this video of the New Gingerbread Train Pocketbac holder on my Instagram Stories in my store today...and I see it is being shared without information.

It is priced at $14.95 so I used a Member APP Reward on it since I never got the Laundry Soap mailer coupons, or or had them added to my APP. 

The front candy does light up as the song plays.


I also purchased last week the Gingerbread Girl Pocketbac Holder.  $9.95 - These holders keep getting bigger and bigger...don't you think?  Bigger in price, and size.  I use a smaller cross body purse now and some of these won't be able to hang off of it....I'll list to the one side if I do...Ha Ha.



And there is also a Scentportable Gingerbread Girl.



The Train and Gingerbread Girl can also be used as decor, on a tree, or shelf if it is too big for your bag too.

Gingerbread House Hand Soap Holder that lights up in red and green lights when pressed. $19.95