Bath & Body Works | Polar Planet Fine Fragrance Mist - Label Color Difference On Snowflakes & Cashmere

Bath & Body Works | Polar Planet Fine Fragrance Mist - Label Color Difference On Snowflakes & Cashmere 

I made time to run errands this morning and one of them was to check out the Holiday additions at my store...so while checking out the Polar Planet Collection Fine Fragrance Mist left at cash-wrap to purchase for this $5.95 sale price (which I forgot to buy) I noticed something on the packaging on the Snowflakes & Cashmere.

It's a subtle difference, and because I do struggle a bit, okay, a lot, with sight issues, I wondered if it was just me, and the lighting in store.  It wasn't...there are two label coloring differences in the Snowflakes & Cashmere packaging.  I only mentioned it because while looking for the Magic in the Air, (which sold out quickly) I reached for the Snowflakes one thinking the one next to it was Strawberry Snowflakes.  It wasn't.  

I understand it makes really no difference in seeing them side by side...both look great.  What I am wondering is what will they look like against the rest of the body care forms...when they are released.  From what I have seen, the darker version with more of a grey look to it matches the other forms packaging.

Time will tell soon enough when this collection gets set.  Let me know what you found in your store, and how you view the coloring.  IG messenger is always available.