Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2024

Bath & Body Works | Today's Finds In Store - Whale Shark, Wallflowers, and More

I stopped to shop at Bath and Body Works today while out running a few errands and found some of the new wallflower units out.  That diamond wallflower unit reflects back onto the wall when in use.  It is large, and weighty.

I grabbed a bunch of the new pocketbacs on sale, some new lip balms and lip sticks as replacement for what I was using when sick, and the new whale shark pocketbac holder.  

The wall of single wick candles isn't too stocked up, so I am hoping it gets filled in with some new scents set to come out tomorrow for a BOPIS order during the Single Wick $5.95 Sale.





SAS Island Time Gentle & Clean Foaming Hand Soap

  • Limoncello
  • Sea Salt & Lime 
  • Paradise Coconut
  • Cotton Candy Grape
  • Strawberry Soda







SAS BFS Island Time Cleansing Gel Hand Soap

  • Limoncello
  • HonoluluSun
  • Island Papaya
  • Strawberry Soda

SAS BFS Positive Intentions Gentle & Clean Foaming Hand Soap

  • Seaside Skies: "I am strong, capable, and resilient." label
  • Endless Weekend " I am grounded, centered, and stable" label
  • Sweet Sandalwood: "I show up as my authentic self and I shine" label

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sentiment Gentle Foaming Hand Soaps:

  • Return To Yourself - White Tea & Sage
  • Embrace The Beauty Of Your Dreams - Chasing Daydreams