✨NEW Refreshed Packaging we could see: Sweetest Song ✨ Fall 3 ✨ 9/21, 9/28, 10/5 ✨

Tuesday, June 24, 2025

“Halloween & Fall Haul Surprise”

 

 

Found on Marketplace earlier today, and in case you missed it and were interested in purchasing ---I wanted to share the photo and details on which collection each belongs to. That info wasn't shared by the seller.  Click the photo, it should launch to the site. 

I am not burning candles tonight...my office is still 92 Degrees.🔥  


🎃 HALLOWEEN CANDLES

✅Wicked Vanilla Woods

✅I Scream Float

Vampire Blood

Ghoul Friend

Pumpkin Carving




🧙‍♀️ Halloween OTT Candles

✅Candy Apple Cauldron - has decorative top of bubbles
Vampire Blood


WB Neutrals Collection Candles

✅coffee & whiskey

leather & Brandy

cranberry & gala apple

white pumpkin & oakwood

moonlit goddess

whipped honey & vanilla



WBCG SEASONAL Collection Candles

Cranberry Woods

Leaves

Raspberry Mimosa

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Pumpkin Apple

Flannel

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Frozen Lake



WBCG SEASONAL Collection Candles

✅Sweater Weather

✅Marshmallow Fireside

✅Salted Butterscotch

Autumn Woods

Vanilla Bean

White Pumpkin


✅Eucalyptus Spearmint AROMA - Three Wick Candle