Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2025

Semi-Annual Sale Retro Pocketbac Hand Sanitizers

 

Slowly, but surely, my Bath and Body Works store is setting the final pieces to the "Retro-look" Hand Sanitizer Collection.  Today I found three out of the four Hand Sanitizer Refills, but I am waiting for all of them to set before I buy.  

It is what always happens for me at this sale weeks into it; I keep buying things in bits and pieces after the one coupon given is gone on the first large purchase, and it costs more than if I grabbed it all at once.  If I miss out on something while waiting for anything new to come, I am okay with that.


🌞POCKETBAC REFILLS

✅Pink Bubblegum 

✅Blue Raspberry Freeze

✅Mini Cookie Bites

πŸ”œ Expected Soon - Gummi Snacks



🌞POCKETBAC HOLDERS

Blue Jelly Look Game Controller

Pink Backpack

BILLIE, the Yellow Ducky (sideways view)

Pocketbac Holder - peanut butter and jelly sandwich with milk

πŸ”œ Expected Soon - Red Drink Box