Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale ~ Candle & Wallflower

December 11, 2013

I was asked if I know which candles would be part of the upcoming Semi Annual Sale at Bath and Body Works and so far I haven't had any confirmation.

But in checking out the online site as I do daily I see some of our OLD favorites now being added so if I had to guess I would bet these would be part of it.  That's not to say there won't be others...we know that anything that hasn't sold and didn't get grabbed up in the employees MOS bags {small or med. sized bag that gets filled up with items that can't go back on the shelf from returns and sold for $5.00}   could end up coming back.  And we know that whatever holiday candles are left, they will be on clearance.  If the new candles are coming in priced at $22.50 I would suppose that they will be trying to clear all of the old stock out of the store.

My guess would be:

  • all fall candles left over
  • all holiday candles left over
  • fresh picked ???
  • signature scent candles
  • eucalyptus
  • homemade cookies
  • kitchen spice
  • apple crumble
  • country apple
  • frosted cupcake
  • eucalyptus mint
  • lavender vanilla
  • mahogany teakwood
  • sandalwood vanilla
 
 
 
 The dual packaged wallflowers are again online, matching what we saw SAS in June and depending on the store you shop at, you could end up seeing varying scents.  I went to three different stores last SAS and every one had different scents offered, which was great to grab scents I haven't seen in some time.  The box around the lettering is from 2010 design so usually anytime I see that I think SAS.


 

 

 
 As for soap....with the new bottle design (and higher price) coming into effect shortly, I am guessing we will see a lot of clearance on the fall and holiday....if there are any left. My store pulled them all off of the display rather than clearance them.  I see online the vanilla berry sorbet and tropical scents reappearing....so perhaps those as well.

I wish B&BW would send to my store some of the great accessories they have at their test stores that never made full launches.  I have seen pictures of things that are soo cute I would love to own a few.  And a few test candle scents.... hint hint.

Two weeks today is Christmas and two weeks tomorrow is the beginning of SAS.  Are you ready?