Valentines Day: Gift- Velvet Sugar Luxury Bubble Bath ~ Bath and Body Works

December 25, 2013
 
I have said since the first time I saw Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar that I thought it would be a great scent for Valentines Day gifting.
 
Perhaps it was the pretty hearts on the packaging or the pink color to the soap....I don't know.  But Tuesday when the stores deal of the day was the Luxury Bubble Bath for $5.00, I stocked up on 6 to give as Valentine gifts.  I would have gotten the Fine Fragrance Mist the days before when they too were $5.00 but they were sold out by the time I got into the store. 
 
Using a ten off of $30.00 coupon helped me get these at a great price and hopefully I will be able to add something else to the Valentine treat...maybe some cute pocketbacs or chocolates.
 
I never look at things I see out in stores now for only this time.  I am thinking far in advance as to what I may need, not only for myself but for gifting too.
 
Wrapped with a pretty pink ribbon instead of the red, with a heart themed gift tag or sticker... these will be that perfect luxury indulgence treat at a very little cost and a huge impact.