Super Saturday ~ Bucket purchase with purchase ~ Bath and Body Works

December 25, 2013
 
Super Saturday came at Bath and Body Works and I was so distracted with family meeting me at the mall I left the store without buying a thing.
 
Shocking.  I know.
 
Monday I visited a different store and saw the deal of the day was the $5.00 Fine Fragrance Mist....yet I couldn't find one that I wanted so I passed on them thinking I wouldn't be making any purchases.  Walking towards the back of the store I saw a bunch of the Super Saturday Buckets piled up with the sign still on the display...  $20.00 with any $30.00 purchase.  Across from it I found two Dolce (Italian line spring 2013) 3 wick candles and decided to get those, a few Nutcracker pocketbac holders and round out the sale with a SS bucket.  I still have last years bucket and while this is not a typical bucket with a handle it sort of is.  Plus for those new to this brand these purchases are a great way to try a product.
Filled up with a bunch of their basic products, it's not a bad purchase with purchase...and even better for me, the store honored the secret discount coupon email and I got the maximum amount making my bucket free.