Department: Beauty | Josie Maran Argan Oil Deluxe Whipped Body Butter

December 27, 2013
 
 
Santa stuffed this into my stocking and I am sooo glad he did. This is awesome.  I have used various body butters each claiming they will soften your skin and for most of them, they don't.
 
This is the first that I can say is noticeable and the scent is incredible.  I got the SWEET CITRUS scent and it is delish.  A beautiful  soft citrus scent that teases your senses...but not in a strong in your face manner...and then disappears as the cream melts into your skin.
A little does go a long way which is good because it is priced at $44.00 plus shipping on QVC. 
I wanted to try it there because they offer things for a 30 day try me and while I usually never return things, I am glad to have the option should it not be as offered.
What I didn't like was that it came unsealed and I was told by customer service that they are not required to offer a sealed tub on body butters....which I thought was hooey.  plus in looking at the video again, their tub seems filled to the top when mine didn't.  Mine was shipped on its side and seemed to settle that way so it is hard to know if they had the one on screen tipped upside down to appear more full or if mine came used.  Yuck.  haha.
 
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polysorbate-60, Glyceryl Stearate, Sclerotium Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Bean) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Beta Carotene, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, Tocopherol, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Matcha Tea Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract.
Information provided by Josie Maran.