Department: Beauty | Maybelline New York | FIT me shine-free foundation

December 27, 2013
I wanted to try this FIT me!
shine free Foundation
 Stick a bit before writing up my thoughts on it.  I purchased the FIT me Shine-Free Foundation in color # 110 at my local Walmart store.  Priced just under $7.00 the product is .32oz.
 
I used Max Factor makeup sticks previously and this product reminded me of that but lighter in formulation.
 
This foundation is lightweight and does have a matte finish on the skin when applied. It does give a bit of a dry skin appearance on those days I didn't put a moisturizer on first which surprised me because it was creamy as you applied it.
 
I feel it's is not a high coverage makeup and would be perfect for summer wear and younger new makeup wearers. It doesn't cover skin flaws.
It does come in 12 shades so matching your skin type should be easy.
 
Remember to match the skin on your neck...not your face.