Semi Annual Sale Information ~ Bath and Body Works ~ Holiday 2013

December 6, 2013
 
I am sure there are bounce back coupons floating around showing the names of the upcoming Semi Annual Sale items but I wanted to be sure I got one posted here as a reference.

The sale begins the Day after Christmas and should last for a few weeks or until supplies diminish.  Personally, I need to thin out my own supply before getting anything more.... Yikes.  :)
Here are the names of what we should see:
 
From the Italy line:
*Rome Honeysuckle Amore
*Capri Seaside
 
From the Paris line:
*Paris Nights
*Sweet on Paris
 
And from the Tropical/paradise line:
*Bali Mango
*Aruba Coconut
 
I know a lot of people were looking for the Italy line scents during the last SAS so that was not unexpected.  And having the paradise scents isn't either as they usually peek out this time of year as either a January return or now in the SAS buckets.
 
Which makes you wonder....what does B&BW have in store for us to distract us from the cold outside??