Bath and Body Works | New Halloween 2021 Three Wick Candles Closeups

I was as shocked as you were to see this newness overload today. And seeing some Halloween items was the frosting on the cake for the day.  There is still so much more to come, of course...

 


 

but I wanted to get some first looks out there.  Especially for those who were sad over the Semi-Annual Sale...Around every corner there will always be another thing to catch your attention.

I could have easily shared all of the photos in a few posts on Instagram, but I prefer now to share the photo of the blog posting with the link in my bio.  That way, you can see close up photos of shared items along with some information if I have it.  I will always update posts that aren't as informative when new information becomes available.

So many of you are excited for new candles and I can't wait to see these items in person soon in stores.  For now, I will share a bit larger photos until the actual candles hit and I will add the scent notes too when I get those.

Halloween Candles:

14.5 ounce 3 wick Candles:

  • Vampire Blood
  • Ghoul Friend
  • Pumpkin Carving
  • Haunted Nights
  • Wicked Apple