Bath & Body Works | Hand Sanitizer Sale Today - My Purchases

It's not that I needed any sanitizer right now, but since it was on sale today for $3.25 a bottle, and I planned on visiting the store while I was at the mall --- I grabbed a few of the gels and a sanitizer mist...tossed in some matching pocketbacs...and used up my free item coupon for a full size product before it expired...all for $20.51.


 

My store was beginning to organize some of the tables with Semi-Annual Sale things so I got a peek to make a mental note of some of the things for next Monday.  I don't need anything really, but I do want to try a few of the Fragrance Mists on the new scents when they come out.  Had they been on the cash wrap today I would have gotten to smell them before purchasing them.  Wearing a mask makes any sniffing too difficult.

I will add some photos of what I saw in an upcoming post.