Bath & Body Works | New Price Reductions - Day Eight Of Semi-Annual Sale

Because I had packages to post, I ran a few errands this morning and one of those errands was to stop by my mall and check out what the price points on the reductions of collections would be at Bath and Body Works.

 


 

 

I did grab another Candied Violet Sorbet Fine Fragrance Mist because it was on the table of 75% off reductions and I really liked that scent on me after dry-down.   I was tempted to grab all of the forms available in those scents I loved but I am trying to limit my collection now to just FFM, as I clear out prior years Body Lotions, Body Creams, and Shower Gels. 

I noticed on this Perfectly Paired Collection some newer products added had a gold sprayer now, rather than the label color matching sprayers they released in.  It is those small details that helps grow the love for this brand.

When the information was out last night about updates on pricing changes happening today, I didn't want to hurry in sharing it because these kinds of changes can happen differently regionally and if my store area was different than others, people get sad when they can't get it too.  I am glad I made note of them coming, and waited to see what my store would offer as being true.

I snapped a few photos in store to show what today's changes are, as inspiration to you should you want to grab something with this new pricing.  I was tempted to get some price adjustments on my receipts, but held off on that for now.  There are still a few collections I grabbed that didn't reduce yet so I may do it later.  Price adjustments have a 14 day limit in case you are thinking about doing it.  Today, June 21st is technically day 8 of sale.

List: 75% off now

  • Perfectly Paired Collection 
  • Rose Water and Ivy Shower Gel
  • Sunshine Mimosa Bubble Bath
  • Travel Size Body Care and Hand Creams

:List: 50% off

  • Aromatherapy still
  • Fruit Fizz Collection
  • Celebratory Story Collection
  • 90's Rerun Collection
  • American Summer Collection

Select Single Wick Candles: $6

Select Three Wick Candles : 50% off


$5.95 Body Care:

  • Retired Body Care Collection
  • Faceted Body Care Collection
  • Red, White, and Fun Body Care Collection
  • Sea Salt and Lavender Body Care
  • ​Midnight Swim Body Care
  • Tropical Body Care Collection