Bath & Body Works | Day One Of The June 2021 Semi-Annual Sale

I started out my Semi-Annual Sale day with the list in hand I said everyone should make.  Made from going through my cabinets of body care and candles, all with the thought of I really do not NEED a thing.  I don't.  But there were some things I did WANT, and they were what was on this list.

 


 

I have been de-stashing so much of my body care over the past few months that I had forgotten truly what I did have as "back ups" (unused) products and what I planned to keep.  I found I am not that interested in Bath and Body Works Lotions and Body Creams so much after finding some clean beauty products to try.  I even found some clean beauty fragrance mists that are coming and if I love them as much as the body products...well...we will see how that changes my fragrance wardrobe.

Anyway.  I want to go through and see which Body Lotions and Body Creams I have to get rid of, or use up, and plan to use the Fragrance Mists of this brand more.  I still have a few Body Lotions from the older bottle style, ( before this current one, not wayyyy back ) and tons of Shower Gels.  

I have so many Shower Gels that during this time of pandemic (and clay gnome making) I had added them to my sink hand washing repertoire and have been enjoying them even more than in the shower.  I had forgotten how wonderful some of the older fragrances smelled and the bottles of Bubble Bath were even more luxurious on my skin than I had remembered.  There is a difference in the Shower Gels from then to those now.  And I find I don't mind having so many Shower Gels because we are all washing our hands that much more now than ever before, and they will get used up quickly.

So I have my list...and a plan.  A plan to get to the store pre-opening so I could get a decent place in line.  My husband will be waiting out in the car and with the heat we have been having lately I didn't want him sitting there long before our other needed errands.

Our state is going to be lifting the mask mandate in a week or two, and I find many people already not wearing one.  While Bath and Body Works stores still require a mask, I wasn't sure if the other Covid required store customer limits would be happening.  

I missed out on the sale last year and not that I needed to, but I wanted to go this year if possible.

At 9:33 I got to the mall, opened the door and found it really silent inside.  The mall walkers are usually here doing their routine but I didn't see anyone until I rounded the corner and saw one unmasked woman sitting on a chair looking at her phone.

 

There was no line at the B and the gate was still down.  Workers inside moved around adding a few things here and there to the already filled tables - which looked so inviting.  I texted my husband I was first in line with no crowd and it wouldn't take me long to shop...and that I would see him soon.


I peeked at the filled tables through the glass and thought how pretty everything looked.  I didn't go into this with high expectations of finding "hidden treasures" because of the last year we have had.  We would see the left overs of those things that were on the tables prior that weren't selling.  Holiday time SAS cleared out that holiday kind of product, so this summer shopping will be for the new body care they are bringing, and maybe a few price reduced regular items.

There isn't a need for me to stock up on wallflowers...bulbs and units.  If you follow my Mercari you would have seen my clearing out ( with more to come ) of those items.  Room Sprays are pretty stocked up here as we use them rarely, the same for candles...so they aren't on the list. 

Seeing the Yellow Ducky Shopper made me smile as I was unsure we would have that bag.  And I hope that we see some decorated fall and Halloween shoppers this year.


At about ten minutes before opening the gate went up and the unmasked lady on the chair and I crossed into Semi Annual Sale June 2021.


A few others came into the store as I grabbed my ducky bag began loading it up with Fine Fragrance Mist.  I glanced at the tables, and the candle wall, took some quick photos to check out the offerings when I got home, and at 9:55am I was checked out and leaving the store.  BAM!

I will be going back to check on things offered occasionally,  because I know many of the boxed up items will be added as the tables sell down.  Not having the famous (gooey) red bins makes staging the product quantity on each table more challenging...but I really prefer this setting more.

As the sale continues, we will see those other New Fall items I shared come out before the next floor set starts Fall 2021 and then Holiday.  How fast the first half of 2021 is going...right?

My next postings will show the purchase I made, along with photos of the items offered in my store.  I have no travel plans upcoming so I guess I will only be shopping at this store.  And perhaps an online order if the prices or offerings change.

I hope your first day of sale was a great one too, and I will be checking social media to see all of the goodies you have found!