Bath & Body Works | Semi-Annual Sale Store Finds - June 28th

 

Slowly, but surely, the supply of products for the Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale Summer 2021 are dwindling down and before we know it...Fall Previews will begin.

These are a few of the tables in my store and even though they are picked through from more price reductions, I found three Fine Fragrance Mists I wanted to buy...without a coupon.  Most of my purchases during this sale have been without a coupon.  I used the ten off of forty coupon on my initial large day one purchase and I didn't want to miss out on the other mists I wanted so I grabbed them as they reduced slowly.  Most at 50% off.  I thought about buying online, and every time a flash sale or deal happened, I passed and shopped in store.  With so many businesses not faring well after last year, I would hate to see this mall B&BW store shutter for lack of sales.  

Today's purchase was a returned from online purchase because the customer didn't like the scent ( and yes it was sprayed and tried but because it was a sealed unit I bought it) Denim and Daises FFM, a Strawberry Soda FFM even though that is definitely that plain Strawberry scent from last year, and a Cherry Limeade FFM.  I paid $4.95 for each mist.   And yes!!! It was so very tempting with all of the tables of 75% off lotions and shower gels...but I am sticking to my plan of using down those things I have -- destash the extra new things I have -- and buy only Fine Fragrance Mists.  Granted, the scents do change a bit from form to form...but I want to clear out what I have...while enjoying some new.  And FALL AND HOLIDAY is around the corner.