Dollar Tree Finds | May 31st - Gingham, Lemons, Galvanized, and Memorial Day Trucks

I shared in an earlier post some of the metal items I found at my local Dollar Tree store from the photo taken in store.  I didn't realize that it didn't show them as three dimensional, so I wanted to get a better picture of them...as I decide how I am going to use them.  They are already sold out from only a few days ago.  I did add one of the flat, dimensional metal trucks to my purchase.  It could be used on a wreath or for some other creative home decor...for spring...summer, fall and Christmas.  Grab one!

 


 

 

 

Lemons.  After decades of purchasing kitchen items, I always love to grab extra towels, oven mitts, etc. because they seem to get the worst wear and are always in need of replacing.  Not that the quality of the Dollar Tree items is fabulous...I understand that...but for home decor theme setting, and use...I don't feel so bad about needing to toss them out after they wear out.  And June is lemons time here.  Oh, I grabbed four of the lemon salad plates to be added to my dining room table atop of the cream dinner ware currently set.  I needed just an accent, not another collection of dishes.  Yes, I keep my dining table set as part decor, and should we care to eat there. We normally eat in the kitchen at that table. The table was my grandmothers and until I replace it, I keep it set.

The Memorial Day \ Fourth of July aisle had a few things I have added to my decorating outside that I haven't photographed to share but I wanted to show these few things because they were in front of me.  I don't do window clings on my doors and windows, BUT, I do love adding these kinds of motifs to other crafts...like wooden or metals signs, and wreaths, and more....and we all know when they come out, they sell out.  I saw someone added the truck from this cling set to a galvanized sign ( wasn't out in my area yet or it sold out ) and a few matching red, white and blue ribbons on the cord and it was adorable.  I will find the link and add it here.

There was a red USA truck also available...and currently hanging on my front porch wall.

The little round, zippered tech case caught my eye of course, because of the blue and white gingham print.  I grabbed only one to put in the Bath and Body Works Gingham (large, vinyl Managers) tote a friend gifted to me some time ago.  I love organizing everything...a place for everything...and this small round is great to hold tons of things...not only tech things. Last week they had a pink animal print one and I bought that one too for my to go bag.  They measure approx. 3" round.