Bath & Body Works | Day One - Semi-Annual Sale June 14th - My Purchases

Here is my first purchase from the Bath and Body Works June 2021 Semi Annual Sale.  Ten Fine Fragrance Mists.  Most were marked half off of the price ticket, ($7.75) and the Cherry Blossom was priced ($4.95).  Forever Red was a select price of ($7.00).

 


 

I didn't grab the Fruit Fizz Collection of items yet because they were not a favorite to try, I still have a few of the scents in that collection new and unused, - so I hope the others go down in price a bit.  I also didn't grab Endless Weekend from the 90's Rerun Collection hoping it too, gets reduced a bit more.  I hear that it may smell a bit different than previously released.  I re-bought the Twinkling Nights and Little Black Party Dress...because I thought I had those, found out I did de-stash sell them and wanted to see if it was a liked fragrance. There are so many scents in a year, I forget the ones I like. Those along with Triple Berry Martini are a part of the Celebratory Story Collection.

 


 

The packaging on these is cute and while there are rarely new, NEW fragrances out...I will be trying these out and sharing a thought or two in an upcoming posting.  I will say that Triple Berry Martini is NOT Champagne Toast as some are sharing.

Forever Red is a wonderful scent on me and if I can get it at a reduced price, I try to grab one.

So that is what I grabbed.  I had a mailer coupon of $10 off of a $40 purchase.  I spent $67.79 tax included after the coupon.

And from what I saw on my quick glance in the store, there were NO 75% off candles here.