Bath & Body Works | Store Prep For Semi-Annual Sale Beginning June 14th

Look at this pretty Bath and Body Works store!  They are currently adding Semi-Annual Sale merchandise to the tables getting it prepped for Sundays Floor Set and Mondays big first day of sale.

 


 

My store is one of the older, tea stained cabinets stores and the only thing I would change in here is the brightness/whiteness of the lighting.   All of my photos have a yellow cast to them.  

While the newer stores with the crisp white shelves, and blue themed walls look incredible - this quaint checkered paper wall with green lights look reminds me of the history of shopping I have done here so many years ago and I can't imagine it any other way.

I didn't stay too long in the store...just long enough to grab some sanitizer, and snap some quick pictures to look at later as I think of what I will be adding to my list to buy.  So far, it's not a big list...but we all know what happens when we get to the store.