Bath & Body Works | Easter Day Sales - And Remembering A Better Shopping Experience With My DeClutter

Bath and Body Works had a few great sale offerings on Easter Sunday, so if you were in the market to stock up on the new items released, that was the sale to shop.


I have passed on shopping all of the online sales they have been offering - which was super hard to do - especially with a coupon, and those additional percentages off.  I do prefer to shop locally and support the stores when I need something so hopefully the stores will also have some incentive sales for the upcoming Summer Preview items. Psst...they are coming soon!

My only fragrance purchase of late, non-bath and body works related, was the Philosophy Amazing Grace Lotion duo offered on QVC.  That is the only fragrance that when I wear it, my husband (and others) remark at how great I smell.  Perhaps I need to stick with fragrances that evoke that response and stop with the monthly "we all smell the same kind of scents."

If you follow my Instagram page, you will notice that I have been busy thinning out the majority of my collection of all things fragrance and accessories. As an avid collector of this brand for many, many years, you may think how hard that may be to do.  I did too, every time I found another thing I loved, and had to have.

But, one night when I could not sleep, I had my ah-ha moment related to this brand...and all I own.  Since then, my days have gotten even busier...and I could not be happier.

Between selling items on Mercari - to donating bags and bags to a private school store that raises money for low income students tuition - my collection clearance has been keeping me super busy. 

I am lucky to have shopped, and bought, when Bath and Body Works offered Slatkin and Co. items in their stores...at a time when the quality and thought put into the items seemed to go hand in hand.  Sadly, the offerings in home decor pieces now has slipped into a higher price/lower quality product.

Which is why so many seek out those older items to collect for themselves if they missed out on getthing them then...especially those that are marked Slatkin and Co....because they too feel, that they can own a part of a better shopping experience. 

These were some of my recent listings that sold quickly.  No worries...there is more to come.