QVC | Today's Special Value - Purchase BEEKMAN 1802 Book of Goat Milk Goodness - Mother's Day 2022

It's that time of year!!!  Time to look for great gifts for Mom for Mother's Day, Aunts, Girlfriends, (and yourself too).  And everywhere you look, you will see gift box sized offers trying to lure you to buy.

I have seen a few great deals coming soon from other brands...and truth be told...they all looked  inviting.  What turns me off on some box/bag deals is the necessary purchase needed to get the "deal" pricing so when everything is at the register, you can end up spending almost $100... or more.

As luck would have it, I happened to turn on QVC Tuesday morning and I saw the host present the Today's Special Value.  Beekman 1802.  One of my favorite Clean Beauty brands

I discovered the Beekman 1802 brand sometime ago and I have loved it ever since.  Goat milk was not something I was familiar with so when I tried the first product...I wondered where it had been all my life.  It was a noticeable difference - when my skin actually stopped feeling tight and dry...and became so smooth.  Especially my elbows.  Goodness, dry winter elbows are the worst, and the body creams, and even the hand creams soothe them.

I placed my order for the box in the new Gardens of Gardenia scent ...while resisting three other gift set products...for now.   When this arrives, I will post the photos.

 If you missed checking out the TSV, click here to see it for yourself as it is still available at the sale pricing.

 

QVC Description:

Check out the Beekman 1802 Book of Goat Milk Goodness and turn a new page in your body care routine! Featuring an assortment of most-loved goat milk products in your choice of Pure, Honey & Orange Blossom, or special edition Garden of Gardenia, the seven-piece set comes in a beautiful gift box and also includes a special edition Bloom Sponge.

Bar Soap cleanses and moisturizes your skin with a rich, luxurious lather. Hand Cream uses goat milk and other key ingredients to help soften and moisturize skin without feeling greasy. Face Wipes gently cleanse skin to get rid of dirt, grime, and makeup (or can be used to simply freshen up). Whipped Body Cream provides a decadent way to moisturize, leaving your skin feeling well-nourished (your skin drinks it in!).

Garden of Gardenia is scented with notes of delicate gardenia flowers and a hint of bergamot on a warm base of amber. Honey & Orange Blossom is scented with sweet notes of white nectarine, mimosa, vanilla, and real citrus oil. Pure Goat Milk is fragrance free.

How do I use it: Gently massage Bar Soap to cleanse body. Rinse thoroughly. Apply Hand Cream generously to your hands as needed. Gently apply Face Wipes all over your face and neck. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Massage Whipped Body Cream from neck to toes, concentrating on dry areas such as elbows and knees.

From Beekman 1802.

Includes:

  • Two 3.5-oz Bar Soaps
  • Two 3.4-oz Hand Creams
  • 100-count Face Wipes
  • 8-oz Whipped Body Cream
  • Bloom sponge
  • Gift box
  • Box measures 13"L x 11.25"W x 4.875"H


 Description and Photo Credit: QVC