Bath & Body Works | Spring 3 Floor Set Release - Butterfly Fragrance Collection

Bath and Body Works launched their Spring 3 floor set today and here are a few things I saw.  I didn't have a lot of time to try everything, but the few things I did, I liked.

 

 The front table was bright, and pretty, and the coloring was welcoming.  

New Hand Soaps, and Sanitizers table.







New Candles table with sale pricing for the first day of release...$15.95.  I passed.  I am still clearing out my excess so I passed on grabbing any new.




These sleeves.  Online they are calling them hand sanitizer mist sleeves, as are the boxes tagged the same. The black rubbery holder has an opening at the bottom, and a wide opening near the gem clip.  I thought that would make them Travel Size Fine Fragrance Mist holders.  


 

The gemstone covered holder has an opening at the top and a screw on bottom.  There is also a matching pocketbac holder.





















The sparkly base, glittered filled globe with a sitting mermaid inside.  A pearl trimmed base at the top holds a three wick candle.

New aromatherapy.  I liked the Rose Cacao LOVE.