Bath & Body Works | Today's Bar Soap Sale With Email Code $3.95

I stopped at my Bath and Body Works Store to grab some Happy Easter Hand Cream and I could not pass up the Email Code required Bar Soap Sale.

 


 

With so many fragrances available in bar soaps, the temptation to try one was growing...but I didn't want to spend $8.50 on a bar of soap. As a lover of bar soaps as well as shower gels, I wanted to wait for a sale before taking the plunge on another form of fragrance from the B.

This sale was the perfect opportunity.

When I got home, I tried the Eucalyptus Spearmint bar and I loved it.  I have used their Eucalyptus Mint and the C.O. Bigelow bar soaps before and while this bar is much smaller in size at the same pricing, this did not disappoint at all.  The bar is hard and lathered so easily with a wash cloth.  Before long I was covered in a rich smelling lather that rinsed clean easily.

The experience was good and my skin felt clean afterwards and no residual scent remained so I could fragrance myself with any scent afterwards.

I skipped getting the Men's fragrances knowing my husband does not like too much scent so close on his face.  Allergies. So this purchase would be for me alone...and the Butterfly scent was in my bag at first, and I exchanged it out for a second Rose scent.  I will keep track at how long it takes to use up this size bar with regular use and update this posting on the bottom.

Be it a bath or a shower, or simply using at the sink to wash your hands...I enjoyed using this bar  soap...and I think you will too.