Bath & Body Works | Today's In-Store Purchase | Bar Soap Sale - Happy Birthday Body Care - Happy Easter Hand Cream

With a full day of things needing to be done, my first stop was Bath and Body Works.  I wanted to grab a few of the Happy Easter Hand Creams that finally came out, after Easter...and I wanted to check out the bar soaps on sale.


 

When I checked the travel (fun size) wall I also found the Happy Birthday fine fragrance mist and added that to my bag.  Sadly, I was told after I shared my finds that this New Collection of items is merely Celebration Merry Cookie...which is printed on the box they came in.

The Easter Hand Creams were not reduced and were included in the buy two, get one free promo. If you wanted to add this last Easter item to your collection, check your store now before they sell out.