Bath & Body Works | New Mermaid Hand Soap Holder - Price Changes Spring 2/3

When Bath and Body Works first launched this years Mermaid Figure Hand Soap Holder in stores, the price tag attached to it read $8.48. That is the price it was ringing up, and with word of that pricing hitting social media sites, soon the stores tore off that price tag at the end of the label and started to charge $16.95 by manually overriding the price at checkout.

 

 

With so many people knowing what the price was, there was complaints at checkout for the override.

I saw the price sticker removed on the one that was available in my store, but not having any interest in buying it for my own use, or to resell, I passed on it.

When I went to the store on Monday, I saw it was now re-priced with a different UPC number, and a much higher price.