Life Writing | Today's Thought...

Nothing ever goes unnoticed....and the repercussion is a hard pill to swallow.

 

I write this as a reminder only of how I felt reading about this all through the day.  And it makes me think:

Just because you can do something, does not always mean you should do it.

As An Archive Regarding What Happened ...

When someones url code from their 30% off Rewards App Members email was shared in a Facebook group and then shared elsewhere for those who did not get it sent to them to use...was not something I expected to see.  Or to read it was used.  A select few customers in a select few areas were sent that for whatever reasons BBW thought to do it in.  They do that kind of thing occasionally, so it was no surprise actually - but some App users felt a certain kind of way about it so they shared it.

When someone realized that the online ordering system was not only allowing that code to be used, but it was also allowing anyone who had received, or bought someone else's online mailer code to be added (stacked) to the purchase as well... causing some kind of GLITCH that reduced the cost of merchandise to ultra low prices...that TOO, was shared.

All day, people shared what they grabbed for in store pickup purchases (BOPIS) as well as how many orders they placed...all day hoping that their multiple orders would go through while celebrating everyone else's grabs. 

They commented that stores picking the orders were looking at the receipt and noticing the extreme reduction in pricing.  Some said pickup was cancelled on items.

I was told...the company knew what happened.  And for all who picked up their orders, and received the majority of their online purchases....at that pricing.........

Warehouses were being depleted, as were stores...and people try to justify this action as:

 ---the multi million dollar company owes US.  

--They can afford it.  

--They took my money so they approved it. 

--Everyone else did it, I am sorry I didn't buy more.  

--I hope there is another glitch soon.  

--Tag me for me glitches.

 

If you think that your private social media groups are not being seen, well, you know they are.  If you think all in your group are just regular ole shoppers ...  they aren't.

And if you think we all won't pay in some way for the GLITCH SHOPPING of 2022....you are wrong again.


I didn't know what was going on until I read...and I did not participate, nor would I.  That's just me.  I have heard it said, "the devil is two steps behind us" and be it karma, the devil or whatever...I don't want bad juju from bad doings.  Not over a Pineapple Water Globe.