Bath & Body Works | New Puffer Fish Candle Holder \ Hand Soap Holder

Bath and Body Works just launched this terracotta puffer fish holder for both 3 Wick Candles and Hand Soaps.  

And at first glance I thought it was an odd choice for a Summer Preview item...and then today, in seeing this...I thought it would be a great Succulents holder.  

$40.95 to hold succulents, I know, crazy pricing...but I did price new flower pots for summer and wowzers...did they go up in price, like everything else.  

I had a few larger, gorgeous shades of blue glazed terracotta pots that split because I was so lazy in a warmer November here that I didn't take them to the garage to winter over.  The dirt remained and when it froze it expanded and ...snap.  They will become fairy garden displays now.

But anyway...I think these could fit in a summer theme for various reasons...so Yay to the puffer.

 

 

 



Hmmm...Price Difference from online to in store.