Bath & Body Works | Flamingo And Pineapple Luminaries Move To 50% Off Thursday In Stores

Huge Thanks to a friend on Instagram who just let me know - Thursday in stores, (and possibly online too, but that is still unknown), both sizes of the Flamingo Luminaries and the Pineapple Luminary will be going 50% off.

If you have been waiting for this kind of sale on these items, now is the time to check with your store.

While in store today I noticed the Easter items were pulled to the back wall of cash wrap.  Either inventory was being done on them for sell off at semi annual sale time, or they, too, could be getting marked down.  I am not sure and I didn't ask about Easter since I am ready for summer themed things.

Check your stores tomorrow and maybe both Easter and Luminaries will be sale priced.