Notes: September 18, 2015

September 18, 2015

I was told in the few stores I visited today:

*Tomorrow, (9/19) the Aromatherapy Shower Gels will be on sale for $6.00

* The Candle sale 2/$24 continues through the weekend


--I am asked everyday when will Holiday items begin to set:
After visiting numerous stores today, I was told that Holiday will set Sunday, October 11th, With new available Monday, October 12th....at these stores.  I am not sure, yet, if it is all stores...so you can check with your own area stores to see what they say.

--The next scheduled floor set is Sunday, October 4th with new available Monday, October 5th. That is when we should see the: Comfort, Warmth and Cozy new Signature scents.

I did get to see 5 new Wallflowers for Holiday Today:
*Barrel with Pearls and Shimmer
*Barrel with Holiday Red Dimensional
*Holly with Beaded Red Berries
*Shimmer Snowflake
*Silver Double Trees
The prices were $9.50 and $10.50

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 --Non Test Stores are starting to get Holiday Candles in today. Yes, with the new holiday launching in test stores this week....
So, I guess we can say these are definitely coming...
 
What I am thinking, and I have no hard proof yet...But I think....this collection of candles matches the Fresh Sparkling Snow Signature (font) collection that is coming....as well as all of those hand soaps I shared earlier.  Knowing that the stores have these coming in now, I think we will see these come first....possibly before the regular Holiday Traditions.....and if what I have read about there being three other scents to go with these (winterberry wonder, and two others...) that I what may lead Holiday 2015.
 
--I was told that there were 5 more test candles coming to the store
And today @theshow78 on instagram shared with me on my Facebook page the Vanilla Bean Noel Photo as well as the Marshmallow Fireside.  Could this be two that we were expecting?  I will try and find out.  My thanks to her for sharing her find with all of us.
 

 

 
Tomorrow, (9/19) White Barn Candle Stores are planning an event of some kind according to todays email.


*$10 Off Any Purchase of $30 or More through September 20, 2015 Print this email or provide on mobile phone at a White Barn or Bath & Body Works U.S. store at time of purchase. Sales tax, gift cards, gift wrap and previous purchases do not qualify toward minimum purchase amount. Limit one offer per transaction; offer may not be combined with any other coupons or discounts (including associate discounts). This offer is not redeemable for cash or gift cards, nor is it valid toward previous purchases. Return of discounted item(s) will be for the price actually paid and the value of this offer will be forfeited. Offer valid for dates shown above. No rain checks issued. Void if altered, copied, transferred, auctioned or sold. Selection may vary by store.

**Free 3-Wick Candle Sleeve
Up to $7.50 value. This invitation must be printed or shown via mobile device on Saturday, September 19, 2015 after 12PM to receive free candle sleeve. Limited quantities. While supplies last.

2 for $24 3-Wick Candles
Save up to $21. While supplies last. No substitutions. Selection may vary by store location. Single item purchases at regular price. Valid through Sunday, September 20, 2015.