Bath & Body Works | Early Access Email For Select Stores Tomorrow - Hand Soap Sale $3.25 / Code Required

Tonight, a friend sent me these photos of an email regarding the upcoming Bath and Body Works hand soap sale.  It would seem that they will be going with the marketing signage of $3.25.  If you remember I mentioned that the stores received two price points, $2.95 and $3.25 and at that time we weren't sure if there would be an email code required for the sale / and which price we will see.

It seems a code will be included on the email and required for this in store sale pricing.

 

I guess this email answers that question since I cannot imagine they will have and Early Access Sale for those buyers in these 9 states...and then offer it at another price on Saturday, August 22nd for everyone else.

Well, I guess that wouldn't surprise me on second thought.  We have seen pricing for certain Try It To Believe It items vary in different testing areas. 

My state is not one that is included in this "In Store only" sale tomorrow "In Select States" so if I do shop it will be online on Saturday.

This would be one of the first sales on hand soaps since the difficult time began and I am sure it is quite welcoming for those who have been using up their supply.  I paid the regular 6 soaps for $26 pricing to get my Halloween soaps a few weeks ago.  I hope they add more of the fall scent pocketbacs online for the sale too.