Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Bath & Body Works | Updated Information Regarding A Possible "All Body Care" Sale Saturday, August 29th, 2020

I am hearing more about the "potential" Saturday August 29th Sale and I want to post an update. As always it is subject to change.

*this is a test for the holiday sales happening in a few months. Trying out different social distancing and Covid-safe procedures which of course, is a great idea. 
 
*this will most likely happen in SELECT stores I am sorry to say. Check with your stores so you know if they are participating. It most likely won’t be everywhere. 
 
*the pricing for the sale is now $5.95 I was told. 
 
*there is No email code required as of now so you can use your 20% off coupon on these items!! 
 
*the sale includes: All body care including Aromatherapy- Signature - Men’s - and items like scrubs, fine fragrance mists, shower gels, body creams, body lotions, body butters, shimmer mists, lip care too etc. you know all of the good body care stuff. 
 
*the sale excludes: Perfumes. Men’s Colognes ( the usual expensive items)
 
*I am not sure if it will be online.