Bath & Body Works | $4.95 Body Care Sale Day | Plus Other Try It To Believe It Sales Days Coming In September 2020

Back around August 4th, I shared some Bath and Body Works info about some special sales coming in the next month.  Those kinds of sales where we get to Try it To believe It...if you know what I mean. wink, wink.

The kind of sales where pricing is so good that they are for that one day only and the email bar code you get in your daily email is sometimes necessary to get that deal pricing.  Oh, and other coupons cannot be used on the "email bar code required" sales.

 


We have started to see some of this kind of sale already and I was told that Bath and Body Works was "testing" out their holiday special sales. They have done this before. Testing meaning possibly what demographic with what pricing.  Maybe there is more to this testing...all I know is when everyone isn't included in an awesome sale, some people get hurt feelings over it. 

Someone else then told me that there will be none of these special holiday sales at holiday time, that we are going to see them now only before the holiday product launches.

While both of those ideas are good, I would hate to think that we won't see super good sales on holiday fragrance items, especially when you plan to gift that kind of item...so I am hoping the sales are great now...and later.

Regarding something I am asked about daily-- Wallflowers and when they will be on sale.  I suspect that we will see them on the 19th of September.   With so much to manufacture currently, you may have noticed your stores Wallflower selection diminish.  I guess after a quick count of things, those fragrant wonders will soon be filling the stores shelves and we will have a sale on them.  I imagine its hard to have a sale on an item with such low stock everywhere.

Now let's talk about everyone's favorite sale, the Body Care Sale Day.  Goodness, last year that $4.95 Body Care Sale was one of the best sales Bath and Body Works could offer.  You could grab Fine Fragrance Mist for under $5.  I mean...WOW.   

There was a post made somewhere with a photo of the person sharing the information about a Body Care Sale happening Saturday, August 29th and it will be a $4.95 Body Care Sale.  There wasn't too much information shared only the fact that the person who is mentioning it was told it was happening from her stores manager.  A few people sent me the picture asking was it true.

The problem of verifying is not all stores may participate in a sale if Bath and Body Works is "testing" a particular sale price point.  And I am not going to start bothering stores to find out.  I post what I hear, and if they know, people will let me know.

So one store may say yes we are---but I am finding ( from people contacting me after they saw my post) other stores are saying no, we never got that information and I don't have manpower scheduled for that day.

With all I know so far, I have a terrible feeling that this body care sale may be select stores.  So if I were you I would ask your stores to see if they are participating.  Of course they want to make sales all week long at the pricing they have but hopefully they will let you know if you should show up on Saturday too.

Because with a sale this popular...you will need to go early if you can because it is going to be crazy with long lines to get in.  My stores allow only 12 people in at a time and they count children too. 

Here is a list of what we have had, and will have coming up.  I will keep posting lists as they get updated.


August 2020

7th - Friday - Aromatherapy Buy 2 get 2 Free 

8th - Saturday - $10 off of Three Wick Candles Sale

11th - Monday - $5.50 Fine Fragrance Mist Sale ( Code: REFRESH online - email bar code in store)

13th - Thursday until 5:59am Sunday 16th  - $11.95 Candle Sale

18th - Tuesday - $5.95 Single Wick Candle Sale ( Code: LOVE online - email bar code in store)

21st - Friday - Select Store Only Hand Soap Sale $3.25 ( could have been $2.95/ both marketing signs came to stores) Buy 3 get 3 free body care sale begins

22nd - Saturday - All Stores Hand Soap Sale $3.25  ( Code: SUDS online until noon - no email bar code in store)

29th - Saturday - ?? Body Care Sale $4.95 ??

 

September 2020

7th - Monday  LABOR DAY

8th - Tuesday  Fall 2 Floor Set 

19th - Saturday - Try It To Believe It Day  - Wallflowers?

20th - Sunday - Try It To Believe It Day - ??

 

October 2020

3rd - Saturday Try It To Believe It Day - ??