Bath & Body Works | New Collection Coming - With Familiar Scents - Collection Name Not Yet Known

The release date on this New Bath and Body Works Body Care Collection hasn't been mentioned to me yet.  I was pretty shocked I stumbled upon it but happy to see some familiar scents are getting a packaging remake and I will be sharing my thoughts on them this week.

 

While the collections name nor the release date is known, it may be soon since I have been finding the new scents these past few months and then they come to stores shortly thereafter.

The forms found so far have been only in the body lotion and body cream.  We will see at least a shower gel and the fine fragrance mist added and I am told there is at least one more scent in the collection.


New Body Care Collection:
Available in Fine Fragrance Mist, Shower Gel, Body Lotion, and Body Cream.
  • Pink Velvet Cupcake - Decadent. Delicious. Delightful. - sparkling red berries, whipped pink marshmallow, and sugared praline
  • Sweet Whiskey - Warm. Intriguing. Elegant. - golden amber, vanilla-infused whiskey, and sweet red berries
  • Warm Vanilla Sugar - Cozy. Enveloping. Irresistible. - intoxicating vanilla, white orchid, sparkling sugar, fresh jasmine, and creamy sandalwood



photos credit Life Inside The Page