Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Bath & Body Works | New Mailer Coupons for July 31, 2020 Store Re-Opening - 20% off and Free Body Care Item up to $7.50 Value

Bath and Body Works July 2020 Coupon Mailer.

 
I think the re-opening of my local store scheduled for Friday triggered these new Sunflower coupons and I saw in my Thursday Informed US Mail Delivery notice that I was going to get two coupon mailers.  One for me and one for hubby.


The mail delivery here has been terrible, so much so it made the news, so I wasn't surprised that the coupons weren't delivered on Thursday.  None of the mail scheduled to come was.  We get our mail now maybe one or two days a week usually anywhere from 6-8PM so that means I wouldn't have the coupon to shop with at the re-opening. 

Friday I was outside when the mailman came and when he handed me only the one coupon book I asked where the other was.  I showed him the email showing two and he looked in his bag, and at me again and said, " I guess I misdelivered it."

I am happy to have at least the one because my list for fall and Halloween items is huge and saving anything helps!

Here is a look at the coupons:
Coupons Valid - Now - Until September 6th, 2020


Photos Credit: Life Inside The Page