Bath & Body Works | New Mailer Coupons for July 31, 2020 Store Re-Opening - 20% off and Free Body Care Item up to $7.50 Value

Bath and Body Works July 2020 Coupon Mailer.

 
I think the re-opening of my local store scheduled for Friday triggered these new Sunflower coupons and I saw in my Thursday Informed US Mail Delivery notice that I was going to get two coupon mailers.  One for me and one for hubby.


The mail delivery here has been terrible, so much so it made the news, so I wasn't surprised that the coupons weren't delivered on Thursday.  None of the mail scheduled to come was.  We get our mail now maybe one or two days a week usually anywhere from 6-8PM so that means I wouldn't have the coupon to shop with at the re-opening. 

Friday I was outside when the mailman came and when he handed me only the one coupon book I asked where the other was.  I showed him the email showing two and he looked in his bag, and at me again and said, " I guess I misdelivered it."

I am happy to have at least the one because my list for fall and Halloween items is huge and saving anything helps!

Here is a look at the coupons:
Coupons Valid - Now - Until September 6th, 2020


Photos Credit: Life Inside The Page