Bath & Body Works | Newest Fragrance Collection Happy Little Berries Strawberry Scent With Strawberry Extract

Bath and Body Works Newest addition to the Body Care family is the Happy Little Berries Collection.  I have seen only two fragrances in the collection, Blueberry, and Strawberry, and I am going to give a review of the Strawberry scent now from the Body Cream I have purchased.

Photo Credit: Life Inside The Page
When this product will launch in all stores and which other fragrances will be included is not yet known.

Available Forms:
Fine Fragrance Mist
Body Cream
Shower Gel
Exfoliating Body Scrub $16.50

There have been numerous releases of fragrances lately, so many that you need a scorecard to keep track of them all.  Thank goodness I archive all that I know of or I would forget them too!


Item: Strawberry with strawberry extract 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream priced at $14.50 for 8 oz.

Collection Name:  Happy Little Berries Collection

Year: 2020 / Approx. July August

Scent Notes: None stated
the product contains cocoa butter, shea butter, and aloe.

Apply to skin. Rub in. Be Happy.

My Thoughts:

I have loved the smell of Strawberry body care since I was a child using whatever it was Strawberry scented  Mom had in the bath for us.

And there are so many different ways I have smelled Strawberry fragrances now that many of them smell artificial and plastic-like.  For me, Strawberry and Watermelon scents seem to be difficult to replicate.  When I opened the body cream to sniff it did not have a favorable appeal to me and had I did that in a store, I would have passed on getting it. Wearing it, it smells differently.

I have it on my arm currently and with my chemistry, it isn't too bad. When it's first applied, I smell the greens, then a subtle scent of what a strawberry would smell like squished and it dries down to a lighter scent but more true to its name.  I know, not the most in-depth description but I am finding this isn't a fragrance I love or will rebuy.  I like it enough so that I would use this after a bath, not as part of a daily scent wardrobe.

Always, be your own guide to fragrance choices by trying them on your skin.  We all smell things differently and our body's chemistry will let us know what is good and what isn't.

Happy Scenting!



 

  Strawberry Shower Gel photo credit @southrencomfort1