Bath & Body Works | Rose Water and Ivy Body Lotion In A Holiday Feel Faceted Bottle

Could it be Holiday?  

Bath and Body Works Holiday looks like it's going to be awe--some in the body care department...if this Body Lotion is any indication.  I am loving the look of this bottle.  When I first saw it I thought it reminded me of the hand soap bottles we have been seeing and I am hoping the Fine Fragrance Mist and Body Cream is full of sparkle too.

Is this Holiday? Unknown.  It seems fitting, don't you think? I can't imagine it being another Fall kind of collection.  I am feeling the look of it for November...maybe into the New Year. Or maybe sooner.

I don't yet know of any other fragrances for this collection, nor do I know the Collections name.  So yes, I only know of a scent in a faceted style bottle...but anything new always makes me smile.  I hope you are smiling too.