Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2020

Bath & Body Works | New (possibly) Aromatherapy Elements Body Care Collection Coming For Holiday 2020

Bath and Body Works HOLIDAY 2020 may include some New Aromatherapy Collection scents.   And while I don't know too much yet, I saw all of the names and that keeps me hopeful.


Bath and Body Works Elements Aromatherapy Collection:
 ~ available in Body Cream, Body Wash, Body Lotion, (possibly essential oil mist)
  • Air
  • Earth
  • Fire
  • Water
I don't yet know what fragrances will match those names but I will update this posting when I do.  Keep in mind, things change often, so I hope that this collection makes it out for Holiday 2020!