Bath & Body Works | New Halloween Candles With Colored Wax and Smaller Labels - Vampire Blood, Hot Cocoa and Scream, Purrfect Pumpkin

This year, Halloween candles at Bath and Body Works came in two versions. 

The three luminary style wrapped jar labels with scents of Vampire Blood, Purrfect Pumpkin, and Hot Cocoa and Scream that were available online and in stores on their beautifully decorated Halloween Display. 

And the two black labels with lace cut out motifs candles...Ghoul Friend and Midnight Boo Citrus that were Online Exclusives.


 

When the $11.95 candle sale happened, the Halloween candles were the first to go in stores so I was only able to get the Vampire Blood and the Hot Cocoa and Scream.  I passed on getting the online exclusives only because the labels didn't appeal to me.  



Yesterday while visiting a store out of my area I saw the Halloween table display had a few more candles added to it and these candles had colored wax and smaller, centered Halloween labels.

I don't know about you, but these colored wax candles are great too!  Now we just need a sale to add them to our collections.

I think I love the Purrfect Pumpkin the best, then Vampire Blood, and Hot Cocoa and Scream.  That orange wax just screams Halloween against the black accent label and lid.