Bath & Body Works | New Dahlia Signature Body Care Fragrance Coming This August 2020

Bath and Body Works New Fall Fragrance Signature Scent Dahlia.  I purchased the Body Lotion and I am trying that out now to see how I like it.

I am not yet sure when we will see this release in all stores.

As summer eases into fall, wild Dahlias paint the landscape in their soft pinks, deep crimson, and luxe golds.  Inspired by this beautiful sight, Dahlia by Bath and Body Works is a uniquely luminous and cozy fragrance that embodies bold femininity.  

Photo Credit: Life Inside The Page
Dahlia Signature Body Care Collection
Scent Notes: velvet dahlia petals, crisp pear, praline musk, whipped tonka bean
Available in these forms:
Fine Fragrance Mist
Shower Gel
Body Cream
Body Lotion
Diamond Shimmer Mist
Eau de Parfume
Mini Perfume Mist
Moisturizing Body Wash
Item: Dahlia  24 Hour Moisture Body Lotion
Collection Name: Dahlia Signature Body Care

Year: 2020 / Approx. August

Scent Notes: velvet dahlia petals, crisp pear, praline musk, whipped tonka bean 
In A Gold Colored Pearlized Bottle

My Thoughts:  I found this to be very familiar to the scent from 2017, Tutti Dolci Golden Honey Praline.  Are they the same?  It's hard for me to tell for sure since I only have one travel body cream left and not a fragrance mist to get a good comparison.
On me, this Dahlia isn't a very "in your face flowers" strong kind of floral which is perfect.  This is not a spring fragrance.  The lotion dry-down is soft, and cozy which makes me like it as a sweater weather kind of fragrance.