Bath & Body Works | New Body Care Collection With Pink Velvet Cupcake, Warm Vanilla Sugar, and Sweet Whiskey

Bath and Body Works New Body Care Collection that I will add the name to it once I find out for sure what it is called.  It has been said that there are four scents in this collection, but so far I know of and have seen, only three.

I thought I would share a few thoughts on these scents I have, and I will update this posting when my Sweet Whiskey scent arrives.

New Body Care Collection:
Available in Fine Fragrance Mist, Shower Gel, Body Lotion, and Body Cream.

  • Pink Velvet Cupcake - Decadent. Delicious. Delightful. - sparkling red berries, whipped pink marshmallow, and sugared praline
  • Sweet Whiskey - Warm. Intriguing. Elegant. - golden amber, vanilla-infused whiskey, and sweet red berries
  • Warm Vanilla Sugar - Cozy. Enveloping. Irresistible. - intoxicating vanilla, white orchid, sparkling sugar, fresh jasmine, and creamy sandalwood 
Available Forms:
Fine Fragrance Mist
Body Cream
Shower Gel
Body Lotion



Item: Warm Vanilla Sugar 24 Hour Moisture Body Lotion

Collection Name:

Year: 2020 / Approx. July August

Scent Notes: intoxicating vanilla, white orchid, sparkling sugar, fresh jasmine, and creamy sandalwood

My Thoughts:  My body chemistry hates vanilla scents and when I try many of them on, it makes sure to remind me.  The Warm Vanilla Sugar Signature fragrance has been around for a very long time and I have found that there are those that either love it or hate it.  I can't tell if it is the Orchid or Jasmine that doesn't work for me in the bottle when I smell it and I try to at least like it but no matter how many times I have tried it on, it becomes this stinky mess that begs for a washcloth and plenty of soap to remove it.

I did try it against the Bath and Body Works Luxuries Warm Vanilla Sugar Purely Silk Body Lustre I still have and the fragrance is the same.

This Warm Vanilla Sugar smells the same as those on the store shelves so if you are a lover of that, this is just a repackage version for the collection it is coming in.




Item: Pink Velvet Cupcake  24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream

Collection Name:

Year: 2020 / Approx. July August

Scent Notes: sparkline red berries, whipped pink marshmallow, and sugared praline

My Thoughts:  Smelling this in the bottle, and when you apply it to your skin the first scent to hit you is the fruity Raspberry note.  As it dries down you get a more mellowed fruit note and a soft buttercream sweetness.

It's not a cake note, I feel the sweetness of it together reminds me of a bakery buttercream.  I am not sure what else is in here to give it a hint of a floral note, but that is all I smell and love about this scent.   We have seen this fragrance before from Bath and Body Works, last August, and it is back again with prettier packaging. I will be getting the other forms available when it releases.

All Photos Credit: Life Inside The Page